Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hello Again World!


Getting back into the blogging world today!
The main reason: my babies...I want them to be able to look back when they're older and read about how enjoyable this journey is for me. I want to keep track of all the neat things they say and do. And all of the fun things we do together, as a family. I also want it to be a reminder that it isn't always easy, but a description of how we navigate the harder times, with Christ guiding us.

In blogging about our life, I'm hoping to encourage others, too. I think being a Mom is incredibly challenging in this world, especially if you're trying to raise your kids counter-cultural. And being a Godly woman and wife is equally as hard. But Jesus and our families are worth fighting for. So, here's a look at what we do and how we do it, the ups and downs, the failures and successes.

At the center of it all, I hope you see Jesus in us. In me. He completes me, makes me whole and without Him, I would literally be a shell of a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment