Sunday, March 24, 2013

Furniture Remake

Recently, I found a cheap old dresser that I just couldn't resist. My plan was to remake it and sell, but it turns out my Momma needs one just this size for use in her dining room.

Pretty ugly at first, but I knew it had potential...


Originally, it was all a dark brown, I just forgot to take a picture before I started! ;)

I started with a coat of bonding primer, then added a few coats of paint. I couldn't find the hardware that I had envisioned for this piece, so I decided to spray paint the old hardware. I really like the detail the handles have, but they needed a new color! I also covered the removable panels on the door with new fabric to match my Momma's dining room.

Here's the finished product...

1 comment:

  1. You have such an eye for the beauty in everything! Love the new look and can't wait to get it in my dining room!!!

    ReplyDelete